random thought.

nobody sits back and remembers the night they got plenty of sleep.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

onamission.

i got this plan you see.
to find my happy. ness again.


i have daily talks with my Jesus & i know that someday i can look back and just smile about all of this. 
i get stronger and stronger as the days go by. i feel it.


the only thing i ask is that i don't get crossed by the person who i'm walking away from or pulled back in by him either. i prefer to keep moving in the direction i'm going. forward. & alone. [but never lonely]
I pray that he never makes me angry enough to never want to speak to him again. I would hate for that to happen. i can't wait to have my friendship with him again but that of course takes time. But i do know that i need to get a move on. 


and begin to write this new book, on my own. 


take your time sweetheart. 

No comments: