random thought.

nobody sits back and remembers the night they got plenty of sleep.

Monday, August 8, 2011

i randomly decided to make this the other day. it really does mean alot to me. my first serious photoshop project. i'm in love with this pic. everyday i'm getting stronger. everyday i'm getting better. realizing that i can walk away and that i'll be okay. nothing is impossible for me. i've accomplished so much within this past year and a half, maybe his purpose was just for a season. i've learned my lesson. time to make lemonade. =) 


sooo moving on. work life is cool. new job is exciting. everyday is different. yet i miss my babies so much. i knew this was gonna happen. i wanted to get away from the management so bad, but i knew i was going to dread living my babies. ughhh i miss them i miss them i miss them. im going to spoil my real children someday. 


however, i'm already looking for another job. it's not that i'm not enjoying my time here. but i need to be somewhere, with just a little more pay, and a little more space. all these rules & restrictions aren't flying with me. all i want is another desk, without a phone. lol. thats it. 


considering going back to dance. just not with the crew. thats all ill say about that. i love my besties. all of them are great. i cannot wait to go to miami in september. i have literally rushed my entire summer for this. and thats fine. summer wasn't that exciting anyways. school is so frustrating, not the classes, the money to take the classes. that part is making this whole thing soooo not fun. but im gonna keep going. 
i love farren. i love purple. i love working out. almost all the time now. im getting smaller. and ummm life is good. 


yea. life is good. 


there are so many things to be thankful for than to be worrying about whats going wrong. 

No comments: