random thought.

nobody sits back and remembers the night they got plenty of sleep.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

ongoings.

fall11 starts tomorrow. and i immediately need to put in double work because of my miami vacay NEXT THURSDAY. so i have to do this weeks and next weeks assignments THIS WEEK in order to relax in some miami sun. so i'm ready to put in this work.


passed my final saturday from my summer class. praying for a passing grade so i can get that tuition reimbursement from the j o b ya digg. [sorry had a loser moment with the 'ya digg']


i've been loosing weight and i couldn't be happier. not that i need to lose weigh to feel happy, but i felt that getting healthier [i.e eating better and more exercise] would make me happier. and i was right. i have more confidence now and kickboxing "the new love of my life" is addictive... seriously.


-- so this single thing is so not cool. lol.
i mean i enjoy my own time. and i love having to only worry about me. but me being the nurturing, loving, and giving person that i love to be i want to be that for someone. but i know it's just not God's time for me. so i'm just living and smiling, until he's ready to give me someone. i'm in no way, shape, or form looking for another. the next guy has some big shoes to fill. and it'll probably be a while before someone else can be that one guy in my life that makes me smile from ear to ear. *sigh*


to be honest. i was never angry at him or the situation. i was just more hurt. i was never mad at him. he did nothing to make me mad. i wish we could be friends, but right now i just don't see him reaching out for that. so i'm just working on brytni alix dowe. and no one else. 


i am beyond thankful for all of my friends, family, and sisters for being by my side. without them {&& Jesus of course} i would not have made it this far. so all im doing is just smiling..


**anyways**
i got my name on a ring. and i'm in lovee.

just painted my nails... i got these new nail dotting tools.
more experiments to come.

No comments: