random thought.

nobody sits back and remembers the night they got plenty of sleep.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

it's a survey!


so this is how it works... if i highlight it. it pertains to me. lol sounds like fun. *geek*


My shoulders are always hot, but my feet are always cold.
This is not the first survey I have ever taken.
I am interested in taking psychology classes. 
I refuse to use any other brand of tissue besides Kleenex.
Duct tape annoys me more than it amuses me.
Easter used to be my favorite holiday.
My lips are chapped at this moment.
I was afraid of the monster under my bed as a child.
I have a boyfriend.
My birthday is in February.
I decide I want to take a survey only if I see a certain question that I’d like to answer.
I have never left this country.
The word “fluffy” makes me laugh.
I have cried within the last 24 hours.
My fingertips are freezing cold.
I have already eaten dinner.
Normally I don’t eat breakfast. I think I should start.
I really don’t like country music.
I have thrown up from crying too much before.
I love Sushi.
I always look at people’s away messages.
I crack my knuckles often.

I’m not in any sports.
I play the acoustic guitar, and I love it.
I have only been to 2 concerts before in my life.
I get along better with guys.
I am mostly French heritage.
I had a pet turtle one summer.I get excited about getting new underwear.
I need a boost in my self-esteem.
I love receiving mail and e-mail.
I’ve had a penpal before.
I can’t sleep on my back. I just can’t.
I dislike public bathrooms .
I listen to my parents; it’s just that sometimes I really don’t care.
Once in my life, I named a pigeon.
I laugh when I watch old home videos
I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls.
I once started a fire in my microwave.

I wish on Tootsie Roll Pop wrappers.
I really like the name Mathias.
I often fake my happiness for the benefit of others.
I keep a diary online and a diary on paper.
I love reading. It takes me away from reality.

I don’t like getting my picture taken.
The OC is my favorite TV show ever.
I feel like crying when I look at old pictures.
I have a very busy day tomorrow.
I am/have dated a basketball player.

I know a guy who is almost never seen without a hat/cap/fedora/etc.
I dislike movie musicals.
I know someone who drives a pink car.

No comments: